- Wednesday, September 3 - Course Outline & Expectations. Course Outline. Final Exam Table of Specifications. Handout: What is Government?. Complete the questions for Tuesday.
- Thursday, September 4 - - Take up responses. Why government? 3 branches of government. Sign out texts. Read pp. 2-6 in Government. Do #1-4, p. 6.
- Friday, September 5 - Take up homework. Introduction to Ideologies. Origins and the Political Spectrum. Read pp. 7-15. Do #1-5, p. 11 & #1-6, pp. 15-16. To identify your own ideology, take the online Political Compass quiz.
- Wednesday, September 3 - Introduction. Expectations. Outline. Exam Specifications. Unit 1 Plan.
- Thursday, September 4 - Historiography and Historical Interpretation
- Friday, September 5 - Theories of History.
Comparative Civilizations 12
Expect to hand in this package next week -- probably Thursday or Friday. Click on my Egypt Video Directory to find links to online video resources on this Ancient land.
- Wednesday, September 3 - Introduction. Expectations. Handouts: Course Outline, Why Study Art. Principles of Design. Terms. Intro to Civilization. If you get the chance, watch the 51 minute video by Michael Wood - Legacy; Origins of Civilization on Iraq.
- Thursday, September 4 - Art Analysis format and example. Egypt Package Assigned. Video – Legacy; Egypt; The Habit of Civilization. Work on package.
- Friday, September 5 - Episode 2 – The Western Tradition (register with PBS - free -- to access this and many other videos.) Introduction to Ancient Egypt handout. Work on package.