Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 23-27













We are at term end and are in the midst of final examinations this week.

Grade 8 writes on Monday, between 11:15 and 12:45. Block 2 is in room D205. Block 4 is in D207.

History 12 writes on Tuesday, between 1-3 in the afternoon in room D200

Social Studies 11 has a provincial exam. It is written on Wednesday, between 1-4 in the afternoon in the small gym.

Please bring text books to your exams, where I will pick them up. If you fail to do so, you will get a bill at the exam. If the book is back to me by Wednesday afternoon I will rip up the bill. After Wednesday I send the bills to the office and you will have to deal directly with office staff.

I will post results on my classroom window (by student number) as soon as they are finalized (except for Social Studies 11, which is provincially assessed). I fully expect SS8 and History 12 marks to be complete by Thursday afternoon.

Parents wishing to know final marks need only e-mail me to receive the final class mark, exam score, and final grade.

Best of luck to all of my students for the second semester!