- Monday, October 30 - Hitler's Germany.
- Tuesday, October 31 - Hitler's Germany and AV on the Nazi era.
- Wednesday, November 1 - AV (if available) The Road to War; Italy or alternative.
- Thursday, November 2 - AV (if available) The Road to War; the Soviet Union or alternative.
- Friday, November 3 - Curricular implementation Day - work on package and on completing Essay #2.
Comparative Civilizations 12
- Monday, October 30 - AV Art of the Western World; A White Garment of Churches. Hand in Frozen World package by 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 31 - Romanesque Painting PowerPoint (Sorry, I have to backtrack on the promise of a full work period -- note: today's presentation and Wednesday's will both be brief). Work on package.
- Wednesday, November 1 - Romanesque Sculpture PowerPoint. Work on package.
- Thursday, November 2 - Romanesque to Gothic Architecture - lecture, overheads and live demonstration of medieval engineering (The Human Cathedral).
- Friday, November 3 - Curriculum Implementation Day. Work on The Great Thaw package.
Social Studies 11
- Monday, October 30 - Take up #1-3, p. 53. Go over video questions on The Killing Ground. PowerPoint on World War I - Life on the Western Front and The Home Front segments from World War I. Read pp. 54-60. Do #1-6, p. 60.
- Tuesday, October 31 - 1) Take up homework. PowerPoint The Conscription Crisis segment from World War I. Read the sidebar on pp. 50-51 and do #1-3, p. 51 for Thursday. 2) Prepare for Wednesday's special presentation by North Vancouver City Mayor Darrell Mussatto. Prepare questions to ask the mayor - about municipal issues, about politics generally, and about his life as a politician and city official.
- Wednesday, November 1 - Guest Speaker - Mayor Darrell Mussatto of the City of North Vancouver.
- Thursday, November 2 - Debrief on Mayor's visit. TAke up #1-3, p. 51. Literature of War Assignment. Value: 10 marks. Due: Monday. We will use the laptop lab, if available, and library resources. If the laptops are unavailable, we will use handout material instead.