Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The (Virtual) Peripatetic Pensioner - Stage 85 of the "Tour de Rellies" - Banja Luka to Travnik

 

Once again, I've had to select walking routes as bicycle routes appear to be unavailable in Bosnia & Herzegovina.  While I can map my route in Bosnia, even larger roads do not appear to be available in Street View, so I can only grab pictures of specific sites that are photographed separately.

Maps from Google Maps and all images from Street View.

116 km  -  96.9 km  =  19.1 km (banked)


1.  Vidikovac Amfiteatar, just off the M16 (E661)


2.  Bocac Fortress, just off the M16


3.  The Vrbas River from Bocac Fortress


4.  Another view of the Vrbas River from a viewpoint a little further down the M16


5.  Motel Aba, my virtual stay in Travnik


6.  Travnik Old Town


7.  Hassan Aga mosque, Travnik



8.  Sahat kula na Musali, Travnik