Wednesday, January 30, 2008

End of Semester Exam Week



History 12 and Social Studies 11 exams are now rescheduled.

I do not have all of the details yet, but the times have been set:
  • History 12 will be on Monday, February 4, starting at 1:00 p.m. (Room and supervision still to be determined).

  • Social Studies 11 will be on Tuesday, February 5, starting at 1:00 p.m. (Room and supervision still to be determined).

We still do not know what will happen regarding your new classes at these times, but look at the school website:


http://www.nvsd44.bc.ca/SchoolSites/Sutherland.aspx


and check with this blog. I will post as soon as I know.


Thanks for your patience and study hard over the weekend.


If you still have a text-book, get it to me right away. We especially need the Social Studies 11 books to start the new semester!


I have bills prepared for you if you do not get them back promptly.