Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17 to 21














Contact me by e-mail at: kbenoy@nvsd44.bc.ca 

So you just want to see photos of Sutherland activities? Click here to see my Picasa Albums. 

I also have photos from the Honours Luncheon, May 30.  I have been directed not to post these publicly.  If you want to see them or would like a copy of one or more pictures, please see me personally.

Things that are static -- not requiring regular change -- can be found at my website:http://sites.google.com/site/kbenoy/.

All work was due on the last day of classes last week.  I am currently only accepting late and bonus work from students who are below 50%.  This must be submitted by Thursday morning to ensure that marks are applied.

History 12

Your final exam is on Tuesday, June 18, between 9 am and 11 am in the small gym.  Be sure to bring your text books or you will be billed at the exam.


Social Studies 8


Your final exam is set for Tuesday, June 18 between 9 am and 10:30 am in the small gym.  Bring your texts to the test where they will be collected before you start.  If you do not bring them, you will receive a bill at that time.